Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I...

I got this lovely post idea off of a dear family friend, Ashley!
I am... A wife, friend, sister, daughter and granddaughter.
I know... now what i wish i knew then
I want... Children someday
.I have... A wonderful loving husband
I wish... I had more clothes
I miss... Old Friends
I fear... the unknown
I feel... Happy today
I hear... Children of the classroom i work in
I smell... the lotion i just put on
I crave... P.F. Changs lettuce wraps
I search for... Happiness everyday
I wonder... How many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop
I regret... Letting some friends go.
I love ... My entire family
I always... Cook with garlic!
I am... me.
I believe... That families are forever!
I dance... in my room to music
I sing... In the shower!
I don't... like mornings
I fight... like a girl
I write... letters and e-mails
I win... games against Casey all the time.
I never... want to move away
I listen... to music, and people
I can... bend my elbows the opposite way!
I am scared... Of having babies
I need... money
I am happy when... I am home

Have fun people, let's see what you have to say!

2 comments:

The Davis' said...

Cute! I love things like this. You might need to share some recipes with me that use garlic...ha I don't use that one often

Nikki and Kade said...

I have the recipe for those lettuce wraps at work. I can get it for you if you'd like :)