Thursday, May 14, 2009

Conserving water!

So this past weekend, my whole family went down to Salt Lake to see a Job that my dad recently finished. It's called West Jordan Water Conservation Park, I think. My dad builds water treatment plants for those of you who don't know, but this particular job was all about conserving water. My dad did most of the cement work, as well as many other things for this job. This park was built for the education in conserving water, they showed many different ways you could landscape your yard, as well as many other ways. We walked around the whole thing, and it was so interesting! Casey got alot of ideas on how we want our future yard to look. I'm so proud of my daddy! He works so hard! Here are some pictures of his hard work!
Different kinds of dirt



Me and Casey enjoying the day
All the people who came to learn about conserving water.
Mom and Dad standing next to the Nelson Brothers sign
All in all it was a great day, and it was so fun to have the whole family there! Good work dad!

3 comments:

Gardiner said...

Sweet. Funny though, I never knew what your dad did! HA HA!! Miss you!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Yay Dale!

Chelsie Sanders said...

That is way cool! He did awesome!! Tell him I said "Way to go!" It looks like you guys are having fun!