Saturday, November 28, 2009

Busy Busy!

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I ate way too much, but I loved it! This year was Casey and I's turn to have thanksgiving at my parents house, so all my other siblings were there as well, I had so much fun with them, and I'm so grateful for my family and how supportive we all are of each other, and I'm so Thankful for my wonderful husband and all that he does! When we returned home from that lovely feast I was just too excited to put up all my Christmas items, that I made Casey help me put up my tree! I decorated it that night with all my left over wedding decorations and it turned out so pretty! I love it! The picture doesn't do it justice.



Yesterday one of my Best Friends that I seriously haven't seen in MONTHS finally came into town and so we all went out to lunch to catch up! It was so much fun seeing Jesika and catching up! The only time we really know what's going on with each other is on out blogs!!
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Gardiner said...

YaHoo! It was so much fun to see you guys! Thanks so much for the wonderful company! It was so good to see you! Your Christmas tree looks amazing! I love it. Hope you have a wonderful December! Merry Christmas! Love and miss you!