Monday, June 7, 2010

Bailey Spike and Tyler

The day after Casey and I got home from Hawaii, my childhood pet Spike of almost 17 years finally went to doggy heaven! It was bitter sweet! Of course it's sad and hard that he died, but he was so very old, blind, deaf, skinny and just super old! My dog Bailey died while I was on a trip to Minnesota a few years back after I graduated high school. And also Tyler who was old as well left (we think) to die somewhere and we never found him, I didn't have a blog at the time, so I kind of just wanted to write in memory of all of them. They were such great dogs, and I'm so happy I had them all throughout my shcool years. Bailey was my little side kick when I went through my tom-boy stage, and Spike was always good to cuddle with! I remember he always slept with whoever slept in the longest! And Tyler was Amanda's dog and I know she misses him. I can't imagine a home without a dog, and I can't imagine Heaven without my pets! It wouldn't be Heaven without them! Till we meet again my good dogs!

This is one of my favorite pictures! You can't really see too well, but it's of Jaydale, Me and Amanda all holding each of the dogs, Bailey, Spike and Tyler.


Spike always liked to sleep right in the middle of my big fluffy pillows!

Me as a scraggley little kid with Bailey. I used to love dressing the dogs up, haha poor dogs!

Scooter and Spike on my bed when spike came over for a sleep over. This was around the time he started going blind.

I love my puppies!

No comments: