Monday, September 12, 2011

Founders day, and The Dew Tour

Last week was one of my favorite Holidays! Founders day is a Wellsville holiday, and I love wellsville so much, and I love all the people this day brings together! Every year my family and extended family have a spot in the Square by a tree that we sit at every year and eat food and listen to the live music. I decided it would be too hard to sit over there this year without my Grandma, so I agreed to sell some cake pops with Casey and Amanda. This way I was busy all day, and in the booth the whole day. Selling my "Party Pops" was so much fun! But I was surprised at how many people who didn't know what they were, but everyone one who tried them loved them!!






This last weekend Casey and I had a fun date night, we went to the Dew Tour down in Salt Lake, it happend to feature things both Casey and I enjoy, so it was a win win! It had BMX bikes on the half pipe, street skate, and also a speed and style moto-cross race! These things Casey really enjoys to watch, but my favorite band also happened to be playing that night! The Used!! This band takes me back to fun days in school and with friends, and I have always wanted to see them live, and they were so good!! It was such a fun night, and I'm glad Casey and I got to share it together!

No comments: