Monday, February 2, 2009

An Eventful Weekend

This weekend my darling little nephew was blessed! We are so happy to have him as the newest addition to our big family!! My Brother Jesse and his Wife Jenny are going to be great parents and I'm so excited for them to have that little cutie in their little family.
Daxton Reese Nelson

The Proud Parents!

All Daxton Reese's Ladie Relatives
After the blessing I went over to my Parent's house where all the grandchildren were going for my dad to take them sledding behind the Ranger and the 4-Wheeler! It was so much fun and I know the kids enjoyed it!

Here is Kylee Kassie Wyatt and Maverick ready to ride!!

Here is Dad tying the sleds together!

Jaydale and I

Super Bowl:
Casey and I went to my Parents for Super Bowl, and,Well all I can say that I really like about Super Bowl Sunday is the food!! I could care less for the game, but i know Casey enjoyed it, so while the boys watched the game, the girls watched a movie in what used to be my bedroom at my parents house, is now a sweet movie room! So we had alot of fun just being together!
Me and My cutest little baby Tate!!
Watching the Game!
My mom, Amanda and I
My Lover.
One of the Cutest babies in this family!!!








1 comment:

Chelsie Sanders said...

We love it! We still need to paint it so hopefully we will get to do it soon!!! You'll have to see it when it's all done! It looks like you guys had fun too! We need to do more together!