Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma!


Well last sunday was my Grandma Sharon's Birthday, and every Thursday, my sisters and mom and grandma all have a girls night, so last thursday, we had a fun little party just us girls for my special grandma. After her little scare before my wedding, we are very happy we got to celebrate her birthday. I bought her a cake, Jenni and Jaydale bought her flowers, Amanda bought her balloons, and my Mom bought her a book, it was a really fun get-together, and I'm so glad that i get to share these fun times with the girls I love most!! Here are some fun Pictures!

Grandma's Cake and Flowers

Grammy and Wyatt blowing out the Candles

Cute picture of Grammy and Wyatt

Jenni and Amanda, and their adorable babies Daxton and Tayton

Kylee and Jaydale

Me and the Mom

Me and the cutest little brat there is!!
Uh Oh! Looks like baby Tate got a hold of some cake! Doesn't he look guilty? No one ever looked so cute being caught red handed. "It never tasted so good!"
Kylee and Wyatt sure enjoying some cake!!


















2 comments:

Amanda said...

that was so fun. I love the pictures!

Dave and Kalei Robbins said...

Yep...your granny sure is cute! Haven't heard from ya for a while...what's new?