Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Eggs, a fun night with my frinds and a........ Lizard!!

Well as some of you may already know, every thursday I get together with my sisters (Jaydale, Amanda, and Jenni) my mom and Grandma, and we all do something that we like to call girls night! My Grandma Sharon usually makes a scrum-diddley-umtiouse dinner, and we hang out talk, and usually we like to find different crafts to do on these nights. 2 weeks ago we made easter basket center pieces, last week we helped my grandma do some scrapbooking, becuase she is about 60 years behind, it was very interesting too, becuase she had all my grandpa's old army pictures out, and alot of old pictures of my mom and aunts and uncles. And tonight, we had some fun with the kids, Kylee Wyatt Tate and Daxton and dyed easter eggs! It was so much fun watching the kids becuase they were getting so creative, and it was fun to make a few of my own. I'm so lucky to have such fun sisters and a wonderful mom and grandmother. These nights really mean so much to me, I feel like it really makes us bond, and stay close to eachother. I hope that we continue to do these thursday nights once a week for years and years! I love you all! Here are some fun pictures of our fun night together!
Kylee and Wyatt
Cute Baby Tate!
Darling little Dax!
Wyatt and Kylee coloring their eggs!
Jaydale and Dax
Jenni, Wyatt, Mom and Kylee

Me, Amanda and Baby Tate
Grandma Sharon, baby Tate, Amanda and Mom
Me, Grandma and Tate
Some of the Eggs we colored! My Hello Kitty one to the left!
And for a yummy dessert, Amanda, who now works at Chillies, brought us all a girls real best friend, no not diamonds, CHOCOLATE! It was sure good!
A few nights ago, I got together for dinner at Olive Garden with 3 of my best friends, because Chelsie is going to Texas for the summer, and we all don't get to get together very often, so we thought we would before she left. It was so much fun and good to see my friends!! Here are a few pics!
Chelsie and Becca
Kacee and I
And last but not least, you all know that work as a special Ed. Aide, so I got volunteered for Spring Break to babysit on of our student's pets. And he is a Lizard named Joe. Luckily I was a bit of a tomboy when I was younger so he doesn't freak me out, but Casey, whos is a boy, absolutely refuses to touch him! It's been fun though, Because all the nieces and nephews like him! Here's a pic of the little guy!

5 comments:

The Davis' said...

I love that you all get together on Thursday nights, its so cute! We are going to start something similar with my sister inlaws and mother inlaw for the summer. Maybe I'll need to get a few ideas from you!

Gardiner said...

I hope that your dog doesn't eat that lizard. HA HA!! That would be kinda funny. Miss you! Hope to see you soon.

The Nelsons said...

I love doing girls night and agree we do need to do it forever and ever. And by the way that lizard is sick!!!!

Amanda said...

i love spending time with all of you to. its so much fun! I will touch the lizard amy.

Daryl and Ashley said...

Looks like you had a fun week! I think it is so neat that you have "Girl's Nights" once a week! I haven't received my freaking Bump-Its in the mail yet. My hair color was backordered. They do have a website. I think it is www.bumpits.com I will let you know what I think when I get them. I sure have had a lot of people ask me about them.