Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter!

Well for Easter I had alot of fun, although my honey wasn't here to share it with me. He had to go up to Montana to play Baseball Games. They won 2 out of 3 which made me happy! I spent Easter having a fun sleepover with my nieces doing fun girl stuff, and dinner with my parents the next night. Easter Sunday my whole family went over to my parent's house and we watched all the kids have a Easter Egg Hunt, and then an Adult easter egg hunt, which was a ton of fun! I got about nine dollars haha. We then had dinner outside in the warm sun! It was so nice to sit out in the sun for a change! I'm so grateful for my family and that i got to share easter with them. And I am also grateful for a fun loving husband who takes care of me! Here are some fun pictures!

The kids gettin ready for their hunt!
Baby Tate is always smiling!
Me and Jaydale
Fun girls picture! Jenny, Amanda, Me and Jaydale
All the Grandkids, Kylee holding Tate, Kassie, Maverick, Porter, Wyatt, and Dax
Everyone checkin out their treats!
Baby Tate swingin for the first time!
Wyatt having fun swingin too!
Swing life away
Wyatt and I gettin ready for a Ranger ride.
I finally got Wyatt to come over and hold the lizard I was babysitting. Looks like he isn't scared of lizards! His mom might have to get him one!

2 comments:

The Davis' said...

Amy, looks like you had a fun Easter! We really missed you at the games...hope to see you at the ones in Boise!

Chelsie Sanders said...

I really can't believe how big Tate and Wyatt are! They are getting so big! I think Tate really looks like Amanda!