Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fishing and Father's day

When Casey and I decided to get married last year, he was trying to think of ways to ask my dad if he could marry his daughter. He was at my house and my dad was out in the shop working on somthing, so Casey decided to go help him out. Casey finally got up the courage and asked my dad if he could marry me, but dad said "yes, but only on one condition." Casey replied "what's that?" My dad said "You have to come fishing with me and the boys up the Flaming Gorge every year!" So this last week Casey had to keep his end of the bargain and went fishing with my dad, uncle Be-Rad, Jesse, Brandon, and a few other guys. It rained alot, but he still had a really great time.
Casey's Big Catch!

The boys came home last saturday, so Sunda, on Father's Day we celebrated with a Fish Fry! We ate the fish the boys caught, it was so yummy! We all brought pot luck to complete the meal. We also celebrated all the June birthdays. There are alot. Tayten's is on the 9th, mine is on the 15th, Casey's and Wyatt's is on the 16th, Jesse's is on the 21st, and Kassie's birthday is in June as well.
Blowing out his birthday candles!
Hotties! (yes my hair is brown)

June birthday people.

Pa opening his presents
After we were done eating, us Nelson girls get a little crazy, and I had the super idea to go out and jump on the tramp and take pictures of ourselves. It was a good idea too, becuase some awesome pictures came out of it!

Like this one for instance, haha look at amanda

And Jaydale looks pretty excited about this jump!

Good times for sure!

3 comments:

Kai and Kimberlee said...

Amy... I LOVE your hair! You look cute no matter how you do it though! Looks like the guys had a fun time. Kai is not so much into the fishing and camping...especially after boot camp! So I can never get him to go! :( But I'm glad all the guys had a great time!

Daryl and Ashley said...

You guys seriously crack me up! I love your family! We were out at your mom's last night giving her cherries! Josh and Amanda were there with the boys! Kamri had fun playing with Wyatt, he was showing off so bad! It was adorable! By the way... love the hair color!

Amanda said...

you look so graceful jumping and i look like im jack black freakin out. lol jaydale looks like shes coming at us like a spider monkey!!