Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lagoon, Graduation, and a Fun Run!

Last week I got the opportunity to go to Lagoon with our Senior Special Ed. Kids. It was so much fun! I love all of the kids I work with so much, and it was tons of fun to go to Lagoon and hang out with our Seniors. They graduated on Tuesday, and it's safe to say that I'm going to miss them so much!!! We had 5 the graduated, that's the most we've ever had that graduated at the same time. I'll miss them a ton! Here are a few pictures from Lagoon.

Clay (an aide i work with) and Aaron
Bo, Erica, me and Gloria (another aide)

Gloria and Jane (my boss)
Aaron and I, I will miss this kid right here! He's so funny!
The car ride home, yay! We're all a little tired...
Well on Wednesday I beleive it was, my darling niece Kylee graduated from the 5th grade!! It's so crazy to me that she is going to start middle school in august! She's just growing up so fast, it's crazy! Kylee is like a little sister to me, and I love her so much, and can't beleive she is growing up! I didn't get any actual pictures of the graduation, but Jaydale threw an excellent BBQ in her honor, it was tons of fun, and the whole family came to support her!
Here's a few pictures of Kylee when she was younger, so cute!!

I love love love this picture!!!!
One of my favorite pictures! I was about 10 in this i think.
Little Wyatt and Maverick! Two cuties!
Kassie and Kylee
Mom and Dad chillin ha
Me and the beautiful Grad herself!!
everyone enjoyin the grub!

And las of all, this morning Casey got me up at 7:30!! He did the Providence Fun Run and got 3rd in his age group, and 5th over-all. I'm so proud of my hubby! He's such a good runner! Here are some pictures of that.

4 comments:

The Nelsons said...

Awesome post. I loved looking at the older pics of Ky. My how time flies.

Gardiner said...

Fun! Why didn't you run in the race with Casey? I could never do a race like that, I drink way too much pop for anything athletic like that. HA HA!! Miss you!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Those were adorable pictures of Kylee! That is how I remember her!

Chelsie Sanders said...

Thanks for going to the pool today! Let me know about later on this week!