Sunday, August 30, 2009

Flaming Gorge

Last weekend, Casey and I went to Flaming Gorge with my parents, my bother Jesse, and My sister Jaydale and her daughter Kylee. And of course we brought the dogs! We had so much fun! My dad used to go fishing there with his dad, so it's one of his most very favorite places to visit. I hadn't been up there for 5 years so I'm glad a got a chance to go up. Unfortunatly we didn't get any tubing in, but the boys caught a couple of fish while Jaydale and I laid out on the front of the boat trying to get a tan! Casey caught the biggest fish on that trip. He was pretty excited about it. But anyways, we got there last Friday night about 7, so we just had some yummy dutch oven made by my talented dad, and then off to bed! Saturday we spent the day trolling around Horseshoe Canyon. It was alot of fun. Then sunday we packed up our things, and drove a little ways to a lookout point looking over the Gorge. It showed what kind of animals and fish were in the area, and had some trails to some other great lookout spots. I'm grateful I have such a rad family I can do those kind of things with, we have so much fun together! Here are some fun pics!
Kylee and mom in the front of the boat!

Mr. Scoot in a life jacket! haha he hated it

Kylee and Jaydale
Trying to get a tan!
Casey's big catch!

Jesse's catch
Kylee the fish

Jaydale and I swimming
Me and Scoots swimmin! He hated ever minute of it
My lover and I

A mountain man

A mountain lion tried to eat us
Mom and dad
Jesse, Jaydale, Kylee, Mom, Dad, Casey and me
Casey and I standing on a cliff.
Just walking
Casey in a crack!
Just shootin the breeze!
On our way home we stopped to look at Jesse's first job up in Flaming Gorge. Good job brother!

1 comment:

Daryl and Ashley said...

What a fun family trip! Your poor tortured puppy, making him swim!