Monday, January 4, 2010

Chirstmas, New Years, and Mocktails!!

This year for Chirstmas we had alot of fun! Casey and I spent the holidays going to about 5 different family parties. First was a family party for all my family on my mom's side, up until a few years ago we alwasy had it on Christmas Eve and at my Grandma Sharon's house, but now since her house is too small to fit our rather large family we have it at the Wellsville Tabernacle a few days before Christmas. We also started including Santa Clause in our parties and the kids just love it!!
My Grandma did end up having a little shin dig on Christmas eve, but as an open house so that it wasn't so crowded. After that we went to JoAnne Autry's house to Carol as out last 10 Days of Christmas gift to her. For 10 days we left little gifts on her doostep, and each night she tried to catch us but she wasn't quick enough!! We decided that we're going to make that a tradition every year to someone in need. Christmas Eve all my siblings and Casey and I all slept over had my parents house so that we could watch all the cute little kids open their presents! Casey was so good to me, he got me an Ipod touch (which i am it love with!) and some clothes and also the whole series of Harry Potter movies! I got him clothes for work that he need badly, and the office season 5! So after we opened our presents we ate some omlets (made best by my dad) and got ready to head over to Casey's Aunt Susie's hosue for another chirstmas party! We had alot of fun over there eating some great food, playing the wii, and also some fun games!! Casey's parents and Grandparents were very generous in giving us money for christmas, it was much needed!!







New years eve Casey and I ended up going to see Pandora, which is a pretty dang awesome movie and I recommend seeing it! After that we went home changed into our sweats and then my brother called. He, Jenni, and Amanda wanted us to come to a party with them and watch several old christmas trees burn while we brought in the new year. So we figured why not!? So we got dressed, headed over the paradise and watched a bunch of guys pour gas all over some trees and we watched them burn!! It was pretty fun hanging out with My big Bro and Sister! After that, we came home and went right to bed! haha we are so old.



On new years day, my good friend Sarah MaCriss had a Cocktail/Mocktail party, as the first party of the year. Casey and I went, looking our best and had a really good time. We didn't know anyone there, but it was fun talking to people and eating the yummy food!



We had such a good Holiday and break, and we hope you all did too!!

No comments: