Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baby Animale Days!

Any of you who know me best know I love love love animals!! So I absolutely had to go to Baby Animal Days at the American West Heritage Farm! It was tons of fun this year because I got to go with my sisters Amanda and Jaydale and my nephews and niece. The six of us always do so much together, and I'm so greatful that I'm so close to my sisters that we can do all of these fun things together. This is something I also would have enjoyed doing with my husband, had tax season been over yet!! But anyways, going with my sisters and the kids was super fun because the kids were just so excited to see the animals! Tatey loved the goats! But he wasn't too sure about the baby calfs! He wouldn't even go near them. I think Kylee and Wyatt loved everything they saw! They even had some cute tiny little baby bears there from Yellowstone! So that was very fun to see! Here are some fun pictures of our day!


Wyatt and Kylee pettin the baby moo!

Tatey loved riding the train!

Me Manda and Tatey all riding the train! Kylee Jaydale and Wyatt were further in the back

Jaydale and I

I always love to get group shots of all of us when we go somewhere fun!!

No comments: