Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter!

This Easter was tons of fun this year! My whole family ate a yummy dinner up at my parents house. After we all were very stuffed, we went outside where the Easter Bunny left all the kids lots and lots of eggs! They all got way too much candy! They were fun to watch getting their eggs. They did go all crazy like my siblings and I would, we would be running and searching everywhere!! The kids were just walking around picking up eggs haha, it was funny! After they found all their eggs, we drew up another 4 sqare court, becuase all that lovely (horrible!) snow washed ours away, and we showed Jesse a mad game of 4 Square! We have so much fun playing together, and I'm so happy I have a husband that like to do that kind of stuff with me, and I'm glad I have such a fun, close family where we can enjoy all the fun things!! Hope you all have a fun Easter!!

The whole fam!

Tatey and Dax searching for eggs!

Kylee and Wyatt



me and Casey

4 Square fun!

1 comment:

Gardiner said...

Looks like you had a great Easter! Fun! Miss you! I haven't played 4 Square in like 18 years... How fun.