Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Out new favorite game!

Every other Sunday Casey and I go out to my parents house for dinner, and we almost always play games, whether it be UNO Attack (which is wicked fun by the way) Scrabble slam, and all sorts of others. But this week we played 4 Square! I seriously haven't played since I was in elementry school and neither had my family or Casey! It was so much fun! A few weeks ago Amanda and I had taken the kids to the wellsville elemetry school park where there is a 4 Square court and also a playground ball that the school out left out into the yard. So I suggested we try it out! Turns out it was freakin fun, so this week while Casey and I went out to my parents we drew out a 4 square court with Chalk in the Driveway, and played! It was me, Casey, Amanda, Jaydale, Kylee, Wyatt, and even my Dad joined in the fun!! Although I have to admit, playing made me use a lot of muscles I haven't used in a while, like my thighs and buns! Needless that say I'm pretty sure, and I know Amanda is too! It was really so much fun!! I love my family so much, and I'm glad that we all love and enjoy doing these kinds of things together, and that we stay close by doing all these fun things together! Here are some fun pictures of the event!!