Sunday, May 23, 2010

10 Things



Thanks Chelsea!

Terms of this award: must list 10 things about yourself, thank the person who gave you this award and pass it on to 10 wonderful bloggers.

1. I have been married to Casey almost a year and a half, and I just barely changed my name! Haha I'm the worlds biggest procrastinater!

2. I love the Vampire Diaries! Casey and I watch it every thursday religously! (highly recomended!!)

3. I have a dog named Scooter. He is a Schnauzer. Many of you may know my family, and we have always always had Schnauzers! They are our favorites! My sisters and I have kept the tradition going, Jaydale has a girl named Roxy and Manda has one name Hearken. We love them!!

4. One day when Casey and I have a house, I want a farm! Chickens, ducks, goats, the whole She-bang! I'm not sure how Casey feels about it, but that is what's going down.

5. In two days, Casey and I are going to Hawaii! We are so excited!!

6. Last year Casey and I bought road bikes! We enjoy riding them together often. And being able to get in shape while doing something I like isn't bad either!

7. This year my sisters and I started a softball team. I love softball! Playing with Casey is the best too!

8. My left elbow is double-jointed.

9. I cannot sleep without my baby-blankets.

10. And last of all, I hate to take care of plants. And I think they hate me too..

I tag!

Jesika

Chelsie

Jaydale

Amanda

Jenni

Sam

Anna

Raquel

Danielle

Karen

Ashley

No comments: