Sunday, May 9, 2010

He did it!!!

That's right folks! Casey is a college GRADUATE!!! I'm so very very proud of him! He has worked so hard for this and it's so crazy that he is finally graduated! He still has to go on and get his masters in accounting, but to have these 5 years behind him is comforting! I can't express how pround I am, he's such a hard worker, and I'm proud he is my husband! I know he is doing this so that we can have a good life together, and it will be worth it in the end!!

So for his graduation, I knew all the restaurants in Logan would be way crazy, so I suggested we have a fun family Barbaque. It turned out very well in fact, and we had plenty of room in our backyard that everyone could just park it and hang out! We had hamburgers and hot dogs, and alot of people from both sides came to support Casey and to congradulate him!! After our little barbaque we headed up to Casey's Graduation. It was indeed boring, but inspiring at the same time I guess. I was so proud when I watched him cross that stage!! Congradulations honey! I love you!!!






3 comments:

Gardiner said...

YAHOO!!! Nice job Casey! Good luck with grad school.

Chelsie Sanders said...

Good Job Casey!!!!

Kai and Kimberlee said...

Congrats Casey!!!