Monday, August 2, 2010

Visiting Friends!!

This last weekend Casey and I drove up to Laramie Wyoming to visit one of my best friends, Jesika and her husband Lane! Jesika and I met when we were both working at Mt. Crest, and hit it off as great friends! They moved to Laramie about a year and a half ago, and I haven't really seen them since, except for the occasional lunch when they are just passing through town. So I thought it would be fun going to them instead of them coming to us! The drive was not so fun however! Really quite boring, I had to pretend I was racing cars just to keep me awake! We left our house around 7 and made it there at about 1 am. The next morning we all got ready and drove to Denver. We walked around the street mall for a few hours, and then saw Dinner for Schmucks to kill some time before we went to see a Rockies game.
Jesika scored some really great seats right behind home plate the 3rd level up. Casey was just like a little kid at the game, he was so excited! And it was a really great game, we had so much fun!
After the game we drove back to Laramie, everyone was super tired so we all just went to bed. The next morning we went to church, and came back and ate an awesome meal that Jesika whipped up! (Better send me that recipe!) After we ate, Casey and I decided to leave so that we wouldn't get home too late, I wish we could have stayed longer, and even though it was a quick trip, it was so much fun, and so good to see Jesika and Lane! Thanks for letting us come up you guys! Love ya!

1 comment:

Gardiner said...

yahoo! that was such a fun weekend. maybe we should make it a monthly thing.... thanks so much for coming. i miss you lots and am so glad i got to spend the weekend with you.