Monday, July 26, 2010

Bear Lake and Bees

Another busy weekend for us! Casey finally finished his grandma's roof, so on Friday we set out for Bear lake with my sisters and the kids! We got to bear lake around 2, and stayed for a few hours on the beach. We stopped at the store before we drove up and got lots of snacks, drinks, and items for sandwiches! We had such a fun time playing in the water! Casey played in the water with the kids, with the huge floaty toys my mom bought for the kids, and I got my tan on! The boys played so hard! They just loved running around, playing in the sand and in the water! It was fun to watch them!! I'm glad we all got to go together!
Tatey and Wyatt playing in the water!
Casey and I
Kylee and Wyatt
Me Jaydale and Amanda soakin up some Rays!

As soon and Casey got up, Scooter was right there in his spot!!
Saturday we really wanted to go camping, but I don't think anyone really wanted to go over Pioneer day weekend, but we did get invited to another Bee's game with one of Casey's best friends, Kevin and his wife Lyndie. I wasn't all that thrilled to go to another bee's game so quick, but this one was ok because it had the Fireworks after the game, and we were right under them, so it was tons of fun! And my honey was so good to me before the game, we walked around the Gateway, and he bought me and pair of pants and a shirt, and didn't complain about it at all! After we went shopping, we ate dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen, and then continued on to the game. At first it was so swealtering hot! But was so nice when the sun went down! We also ran into our good friends Tom and Sam at the game, it was so fun to see them! We had a good time together, and I'm happy to be spending some time with my sweetheart, since he has been so busy I feel like I hardly see him, so all this time together is awesome!!

Casey and I at California Pizza Kitchen

Lyndie and Kevin with their BBQ pizza!

Waiting in line to get into the bee's game

Kevin Lyndie me and Casey watching the game!
Fireworks!!



4 comments:

Anna Catherine Marie McEvoy said...

that barbecue chicken pizza looks so dang good.

The Davis' said...

So glad you guys got to go to the game! Looks like you had fun!

Chelsie Sanders said...

Looks like fun! I love going to Bee's games!! I bet that was way fun under the fireworks!!

Sam, Tom, and Nate said...

You got a much better picture of the fireworks than I did, my camera just sucks haha I tried taking like 20 pictures of them and they were all crappy! Tom was getting annoyed, you know how much he loves pics! I'm glad we saw you guys!