Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter & Casey Graduated!!

This year we spend Easter at my parents house with all my siblings and their kids.  We let the kids search out all the eggs and treats the Easter bunny left for them, they are so fun to watch!  The Easter Bunny even left them money!  After they found all their eggs we had a yummy dinner prepared by my parents, and a little potluck everyone brought, following that we did a little Skeet shooting, which is starting to become a tradition if the weather is nice, and it was this year!!  I shot a few, but I have like 0 muscle in my shoulder, so you can imagine how long I wanted to do that for, but I'm an alright shot!  We had some fun!  After that Casey and I headed down to his parents house to find them, and both sets of grandparents, so we gave them their little Easter treats, and hung out for a bit then headed home.





  In other great news, Casey Graduated with his MASTERS!!!  He is so glad to be done, and I am so glad he is done!!  The graduation ceremony was short and sweet, which I loved!  After that we headed to the AppleBee's had some lunch then headed home to get ready for a BBQ in his honor!  We had tons of friends and family that showed up to congradulate him, so thanks for those of you that came!! Meant a lot to me and Casey!  We had a very enjoyable weekend, Casey no longer has to worry about studying, and tax season is over, so he's a brand new guy!!  We were able to enjoy hiking to the Wind Caves, and Biking a few miles this weekend and spend lots of time together!! I finally have a husband!  Nothing else to report, except the 2 most recent cakes i've made, and I'm super happy the weather has been so nice!!  I've been dying to be outside, and now I finally can!!  Hope you are all well!



No comments: