Friday, December 28, 2012

Sledding and a Birthday!

I know I haven't blogged in like a year! But here I am! Christmas was a success! Casey and I got spoiled and we had tons of fun with both families. Christmas day Casey and I really wanted to do something fun, so we planned on going to the sinks to do some sledding! His brother Tyler came up with us, and his sister Teneille and her boyfriend Jake came too! Amanda and her boys showed up a little later and we had tons of fun! Walking up the giant hill was not my favorite, but the boys had a blast!
Jaydale's 32nd birthday was yesterday. She came down to Logan with Chantry, Kylee and Chance, and we all celebrated at the Bluebird. Amanda, my mom, and I got her a new purse and a cute vest. I made her super cute Hot pink cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. DeeLish!















1 comment:

Chelsie Sanders said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!! Lets play ASAP!!