Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter!


Yep, I made that! I'm pretty proud!






This year for Easter, Casey and I spent it with both our families. We really are blessed to have both families so close so we can spend holidays with both of them! We started out the day going to my parents' house in the morning around 10 to watch all our little nephews, Kylee, and my little cousins Alex, and Anya on their Easter Egg Hunt! It is too funny to watch the little ones! Tate would shake the eggs and make sure there was something inside, and when it didn't make a noise he would open it up to see if anything was inside, these ones would be the ones with dollar bills insided, but he needed make sure! I thought this was pretty funny! The Easter Bunny was pretty good this year and brought the kids those yummy different flavored milk boxes from Gossners, and some Cache valley string cheese! I don't remember the Easter Bunny bringing me stuff like that!! After they all found their treats, we all hung out outside since the weather happened to be amazing that day! We were expecting it to rain all day, so it was a nice surprise when the Sun came out!




Dax Man with the Basket Aunt Amy gave him!



T-Bone hunting easter eggs!




Casey and I



I love my siblings! I'm so fortunate that all four of us are so close! I really feel sad for all the siblings out there who aren't as cool as us! I know we would do anything for eachother! I love you guys!

Later on Casey and I went home to relax for a little while before we were expected to dinner at his parents' house at 3. When we got there both sets of his Grandparents were there, and his Aunt Susie who I love!, was there, his brother Cory and wife Kira and their crazy dog, and Tyler showed up a little later. We had an awesome meal of some yummy grilled chicken, funeral potatos, salad and jello! After dinner we all watched a video of Cory being tazered for his Officer training, which I found rather funny, becuase of his reaction to it! I totally get it freakin hurt, but is was pretty funny to watch! After that, Casey's dad brought out the old family videos, and I got to see how annoying Casey was when he was twelve, and how adorable he was when he was two! It's funny to watch those, becuase I always think, ok where was I when he was that old, who knew that would be my future husband! After watching videos for a while, we were due back at my parents' at five so that we could do some skeet shooting! Not to brag or anything, but I'm pretty good at it! Casey didn't know he had such a talented wife who could shoot clay pigeons in a dress! My dad graduated me to the big shotgun, and I did pretty good with it, but I do have a tiny bruise in my shoulder! I told Casey he could get me a shotgun for my birthday, let's see if he comes through! All in all, it was such a fun day that we got to spend with family, and we were exhausted by the end of it, but what a super fun day!






1 comment:

Chelsie Sanders said...

Cute cake! It looks yummy!