Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Be Careful Out There!!!

Well last Tuesday, the week after we got home from our Honeymoon, Casey and I went to Town to do some Christmas and House Shopping. We started at Bed Bath and Beyond, and after that we wanted to go to the DI to check out some dresser drawers. We decided to take the back roads. As we were slowing down to turn, we started to slightly slide, but had it under control, however, a car that was coming towards us started to slide too but was going to fast to stop at the stop sign and so he hit us. He ended up hitting the front drivers side tire, and other parts close to it, so that my car was no longer drivable. The Cop who helped us out was really cool about everything, except he didn't give the dumb kid who was going to fast a ticket. My car had to be towed, and it hardly did any damage to the kid's car. Lucky him.... I still don't know if my car will be fixed, or just totaled. So for the time being, i'm driving a chinsy cheap rental car. I miss you Stratus! Just be careful out there people, be aware of the other dumb drivers around you!

1 comment:

Daryl and Ashley said...

I am so glad that you were not hurt! I can't handle anymore tragedy!