Friday, December 26, 2008

Our First Christmas

Casey and I spent our first Christmas together! We were both pretty excited about it! He bought me a new coat and boots, and I bought him new shoes and a hat. We didn't really expect anything else from anyone else, just because we considered everything else to be our christmas, what with wedding gifts and shopping in vegas. But we had alot of fun all together. In the morning we went over to my parents' house and watched the little nieces and nephews open the presents. Kylee and Kassie both got cute little pink bibi guns (you'll shoot your eye out!) and the boys all got little pretend guns with lazers on them haha, they were fun to watch running around the house shooting each other.
After that at about noon, we went over to Casey's Grandparents' house to open more gifts and eat some Christmas dinner. We had alot of fun with that. Casey got 7 packs of Mountain Dew. I swear they are only fueling the fire. But oh well, he likes it. I got a cute family craft from his aunt Suzie, and his Grandma gave me a gift card to kohls! in which i was excited about! We had a good first Christmas together, and I am so grateful he is my Husband, I don't know what I would do without him now! Here are some fun pictures of our christmas together.
My nieces Kylee and Kassie
Casey Doodle havin some fun!
Me and my Lover!
Mr. Scoot playing in the wrapping paper!

Casey's Grandma and Grandpa
.
Playing sorry!

No comments: