Wednesday, December 3, 2008

10 DAYS!!

Holy Moley everyone! 10 dAYS till I'm MRS. JORGENSEN. Weird. It hasn't hit me quite yet though. We've been engaged since August, so I don't really think it will hit me till the day of really. But I can say I'm both excited, and in a way sad. I say HELLO to marriage, love, bills, a new house, and many other experiances, and say GOODBYE to my Pink and Black room, Hello Kitty, normal underware, money, shopping when I want, and many, many other things. It's weird to think, "wow I'm only 19, and here I am getting married." But when you find the ONE, what else do you do? I BELIEVE I found the one, and we'll definately be a challenge to each other, our personalities CLASH, and we're completely OPPISITE in every way possible. But then again I guess you could say we COMPLETE each other! I can't even tell you what a WORRIER he is, and any of you who know me know that I'm just an EASY-GOING, go with the flow kind of person. So I'm there to tell him to calm down, and chill. Which usually doesn't work, but he is gradually learning to listen to me. He's a clean freak too. I don't really know how that is going to go down.... But I'll keep you posted! ;)
Well we pretty much have everything for the wedding ready! I just need to frame my bridals, and get my dress to the cleaners, send out a few more invites, a few this and thant's, and I should be good! I hope you all can make it to the reception! I'm super excited for how it's going to turn out! The flower arrangements and the Tree are just going to be gorgeous! So excited!

1 comment:

Daryl and Ashley said...

How exciting Amy! We got your invite and we have the annual Larsen family Christmas Party that night so I won't be able to make it! I will have my mom give you a hug for me though! I know what you mean about different personalities. Daryl is the calm easy going one and I am the one with the HIGH ANXIETY and stress! He has calmed me down quite a bit, I hate to even think I anxious I used to be without him. I can't imagine what my life was like without him! Just like I am sure you can't imagine life without Casey! It is GREAT to have someone to go through lifes pains and joys with! I am so happy for you and CONGRATULATIONS! Sorry for the novel!