Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Married at last!!!

Well Casey and I have been married now for a little over a week! And what a week it has been! Well I guess I'll start from the beginning! The day before my wedding, my poor grandma Sharon had a Heart Attack. She is doing better now and was able to go home. She wasn't able to make it to my wedding and was pretty upset about it though. After the wedding ceremony Casey and I went up to visit her in the ICU dressed up and all. We took the wedding to her!
Well as luck would have it, of course I had to be sick all day on my wedding day, so I was pretty miserable. But after seeing my Grandma, I didn't feel so bad for myself! For any of you who weren't able to make it here are a few pictures! It snowed the first snow storm of winter on my wedding too, but luckily it stopped snowing right before we came out of the temple. This is everyone that came to the ceremony and waited outstide for us!
Now here are some pictures of the reception! Thanks to all the people who helped out! It was beautiful!!

This is my Cake!

My Truso!


Here is a table set up with all of our pictures on it so all our guests could have a look!


And here is the Candy station! It was a hit!!


And this is the beautiful tree for all our gifts to go under.
Here is one of me and my dad, and our sweet shoes!!!


My Parents

The whole fam damn!!!

The Girls. Jaydale, mom, me, Amanda and Jenny

The boys, Brandon, Jesse, Casey, me, Dad, and Josh
Casey's Family

Husband and Wife!!!
My siblings!


Cutting the Cake!!

The Rings!









2 comments:

Gardiner said...

Finally some pictures! I have looked at your blog everyday since your wedding! YAHOO!! You looked beautiful! I am so happy for you guys. Congrats!

Daryl and Ashley said...

How fun! You looked beautiful! I am glad that Grandma Sharon is doing better! Congratulations!