Sunday, November 9, 2008

35 Days!!


Well Casey got back from Florida today! I'm so happy he's back. I don't think he took any pictures, but he did have a good time! He brought me back a Hooters shirt, haha, which I am wearing right now!
Well 35 days till we get married now! I just got all our invitations printed out yesterday, and they look wonderful! Instead of doing just one design of invitation, we decided on doing 4 different kinds. So not everyone is going to get the same design of invitation. We thought it would be a fun little idea! I got all of them in the envelopes, now all that's left is the addressing, which will probably be a good job for Casey to do, don't you think? But we have time, we'll be sending them out in the next couple of weeks. I'm so excited!
My mom and i also went down to salt lake to a store called Edibles, they have little party favors that are adorable. The ones that we are doing are little rice crispie square covered in white chocolate, and have white sprinkles for the border so that they look really elegant. We're going to print our picture, and the date we're married on them, and people can take them home for little favors! They are so cute! Here's a picture so you can see what they look like. Only picture them with a picture of my and casey on them! Dang cute huh?

3 comments:

Chelsie Sanders said...

Amy those are so cute! That's a great idea are they expensive?

TrentnKailey said...

Those are such a good idea!! Me and Trent aren't going to do a reception tho...Trent is only home for the weekend so we decided to just do a quick ceremony. We are getting married at the Riter Mansion, it is a little bed and breakfast in Logan. You better come and visit me!! I'm so excited to go, but it is going to be pretty tough moving that far away from everyone, so if you take a trip there in the next few years I better get a visit!!!

The Davis' said...

Amy! I'm so happy for you guys!!! We just moved into a new house...so my new address is:
10507 Coronado Pointe Dr.
Bakersfield,Ca 93311

You are so beautiful...can't wait to see more pictures!

Love ya chica!
your cuz!