Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wedding Stuff!!

Well yesterday I had the opportunity to do a lot of wedding shopping with my mom's good friends Michelle Andrews, and Kristine Jenkins. Who are brilliant at decorating and have great taste! So my mom and i took them to Tai Pan imports and we let them choose everything! My reception is going to look awesome!! I'm so excited! We chose ribbon, bulbs, and flowers for the tree that my gifts will be set under, and also the large bouqet of flowers that will be hanging from the ceiling, kinda sounds weird, and it's hard to explain, but you'll all understand when you go to the reception.
I also had a Family Wedding shower last night when i got home. It was really fun! Not many from Casey's side showed up, just his mom, aunt and grandma. But it still turned out great anyways! We got alot of great stuff! Everyone was very generous! I can't wait to put it in our condo! We're so excited about that part of our lives, setting up where we're going to live and starting our lives together!! But wedding plans are coming along great! I'm very excited! Hope you all come to the reception!!

1 comment:

Kai and Kimberlee said...

Amy... sorry I missed your bridal shower... I didnt know about it.. my parents are on a cruise so the invitation must be at their house! I will have to swing by and say hi one day! Congratulations...you look very happy...and casey is cute too! Let me know if I can help out doing anything!
Love Kimberlee