Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged!

My sister Tagged me and Casey to tell 6 Unique/Disturbing things about ourselves! Here it goes!

Amy

1-I, like Jaydale, also still have and sleep with my baby blankets, and i plan to for the rest of my life!

2-I hate orange juice and chocolate milk. But i love oranges and love chocolate bars.

3-I'm getting married to Casey. That's either unigque, or disturbing! ;)

4-I love cheese!!!
5- I like to spend money as soon as a make it! I'm a shopaholic. That is disturbing to Casey
6- I have a dog that I love more than a human child.
Casey
1- Casey has a giant big toe! I find it disturbing
2-Casey wants to spend the rest of his life with me!
3- He likes to run..... for fun..... I find that disturbing.
4-He is the oldest of 4 siblings, and is marrying me, the youngest of 4 siblings.
5-He drives the very first car that i ever owned when i was 16. A S-15 GMC
6-He wore diapers till he was five. (i really don't think that is true. But we can pretend!)

I tag Chelsie, Amanda, Kalei, and Jesika!

3 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

Amy,
send me your email address and I will send you and invite to our blog! ashley_larsen2@hotmail.com

Daryl and Ashley said...

Hey tell Amanda to send me her email address so I can invite her too... and tell her to send me an invite to hers too!

Chelsie Sanders said...

great thanks! Boo! haha jk! how is the wedding planning coming, ready for your shower on saturday?