Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Condo!!!

So Last night Casey and I went to inspect the condo that we are buying. We didn't really know what to look for as far as inspecting it, so we had his parents come with us to help us out! It was very helpful!! Everything seemed to be in great shape. One thing I was a little worried about was the central vacuum, apparently it hasn't worked for a year and a half since the seller has lived there, but I went to check it out anyways, and i fixed it! All that needed to be done was to flip the switch! Ha what luck huh? I'm excited! I don't have to buy a vacuum now!
Other than all the cleaning I'm going to have to do to that place, we just need to paint so that it looks alot nicer! I'm thinking of painting the kitchen red, like a dark red like in my parents kitchen, and then the halls and living room a light tan color. I'm excited! Casey and I really just want to get in there and get things rolling, and get all our stuff set up and all that fun stuff! We just want to be married really bad! Time is going so slow it feels like. But we officially own the place on Dec. 1st, so it's going to be a hectic 2 weeks after that when we get married. Casey will have his finals, and having to paint the place, and i'll be doing my wedding stuff, and trying to get everything moved in! It's going to be crazy! But we have the help and support of our family so that will make things easier!!

4 comments:

Chelsie Sanders said...

I'm glad you are so handy! Congrats on fixing the vacuum! I'm glad your house is now able to get into! Ours will hopefully be soon too! If you need help painting let me know I'd love to help.

me and him said...

hey amy! so i was just wondering through the land of blogs and somehow or another came across your's and i had no idea you're marrying my cousin! what a small world congratulations! you guys are so dang cute and look so happy. send me your email and i'll let you see our blog...(aloha_ms2[at]hotmail[dot]com)

Nikki and Kade said...

You bought in blackhawk right? That means we're neighbors! Let us know if you need any help painting and moving or any info about the neighborhood. Congrats :)

Stacy and Josh Tyhurst said...

Hey cousin, congrats on your upcoming wedding and new condo!! How exciting! There is nothing more special than being married at the right time in the right place. It will strengthen your marriage! I am so happy for you.