Thursday, November 20, 2008

About the Love of my Life!

I stole this from my friend Jesika!

1. What is his name? Casey Brett Jorgensen
2. Who eats more? Casey
3. Who said, "I love you" first? I did!
4. Who is taller? Casey is thank goodness! I hated dating short boys!
5. Who is smarter? Casey!
6. Who is more sensitive? Haha I'd have to say Casey!
7. Who does the laundry? Both of us do our own!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Don't know that till we're married!
9. Who pays the bills? We both will!
10. Who cooks more? Niether!
11. Who is more stubborn? I think I am
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Usually him
13. Who has more siblings? We have the same!
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? HA! I do. Actually we fight over it. Both of us want to be more dominant.
15. What do you like to do together? Watch movies, Hike, walk the dog, ride our bikes, and mostly just cuddle.
16. Who eats more sweets? That would be me!
17. Guilty Pleasures? Chocolate, and Pride and Prejiduce!
18. How did you meet? My sister Amanda set us up
19. Who asked whom out first? He did
20. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
21. Who proposed? He did!
22. His best features and qualities? His eyes! and his pecs! He's a hunk!!

No comments: