Thursday, November 6, 2008

37 Days!!

Well as you all may know, (or not know) Casey and I are getting married in 37 days! It's a day I never thought I would see! Ok, well at least not for a very long time anyways, but I am however, incredibly happy to say that we are getting married NEXT MONTH!! I couln't have chosen a better guy. I love him so much, and I know he feels the same way about me! He's made so many sacrifices for me already. Casey actually left today for Florida, I know, what a jerk right? Leaving me here in the cold, and going somewhere warm?! Lucky! But it's only been 16 hours since i saw him last, and I'm already sad he's gone. He'll be returning Sunday, but still, it feels like a long time!
Well the wedding plans are coming along great if any of you are wondering, we pretty much have everything all planned out, it's just a matter of buying all the materials i need! Chelsie so willingly helped with my invitations, she designed them, and they look incredible! Thanks so much Chels!! Other than that, everything is going well!

5 comments:

TrentnKailey said...

I'm excited you have a blog! You better keep in touch now! You should put up some pictures of your ring, I want to see it! I'm so excited for you! How are all of the plans coming along??

The Nelsons said...

Amy I am so happy for you. Casey is a great guy and you are lucky to have him. There are not many left out there. Always treat him with kindness and love. I wish you two the happiest of times together!!

Dave and Kalei Robbins said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're a blogger too! Your is so cute and I love the picture of you and Casey! Oh so cute! Well I hope you guys have a fun night now that he's back from Florida. Don't do anything I wouldn't! :)

Chelsie Sanders said...

You are more then welcome. I'm so glad they turned out good. I can't believe those words are coming out of your mouth ha ha jk. I'm glad you found Casey.

Nikki and Kade said...

You guys are adorable :) Hang in there! You're so close!
Kade and Nikki Gardner